Sing it for the world ..
Sing it for the world……
I Love singing Talaga!! So? diba? halata nman talaga na Mahilig talaga ako sa music eh no? so ayan!!
Then headset is Life ..
Pag walang Headset si Lola mo! Parang Nagugunaw yung Mundo nya Tapos minsan Need nyapa bumalik sa Kinalalagyan nya Pag nakalimutan yung Headset nya yung TATAA?? Nakakamatay ba ang headset pag wala yan ganern? Ikaw na ang Humusga Bes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAYSZINGGG. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Music Soundtrack : BROTHER BY KODALINE
We\’ve taken different paths and traveled different roads
I know we\’ll always end up on the same one when we\’re old
And when you\’re in the trenches and you\’re under fire I will cover you . . .
The First Indie Film na Napanuod ko. Grabe lang It is Short Story but it Makes me cry a Lot it is the Story of a Girl who have Temporary Blindness who fell in love the Guy na Makulet Na hindi sya tinigilan para lang Makuha yung Loob ni Gurl. Then After that they spend time to go the Places na kung saan nag tour tour guide si girl Before and That Place is Part of Sapporo Japan.
but not all story has a happy ending.. 🙁
TEN LOVE LESSONS FROM KITA KITA
1. For no reason, love is the most powerful emotion in human existence.
2. Just because people are ugly doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to be loved.
3. Just because people came from bad relationship doesn’t mean they won’t find a good one.
4. You can’t turn back the time but you can keep up with it.
5. Romantic love is always reciprocal. If it’s not then it isn’t love.
6. The moment that we accept to be blind is the same moment that we decide to fight for love.
7. Never apologize for being fooled. Life is always a matter of learning.
8. When people break your heart, take it as an opportunity to reshape your heart.
9. Often those who aren’t the easiest to love are the ones who need it the most.
10. Unexpressed love is the most painful kind of love.